This is the driving force behind all the work we do. We imagine things and build them the day after. We love to sit on the startup roller coaster and enjoy the ride, through the highs and the deep dives.
We spent our days creating digital products for our clients and working on our own ventures. You will have the opportunity to learn first-hand how to make the best out of those two worlds.
You should be someone who really enjoys trying out new technologies and is not afraid to step out of his comfort zone. You don't need to be a dev superhero but just somebody who is willing to learn all that comes your way and doesn't hide behind hers/his shadow.
We are searching for a team player that understands that success comes from working together, not alone. For somebody that is not afraid to say I don't know and ask for help.
We seek in you:
- experiences with early-stage, cross-functional product development
- know your way around the AWS stack (Lambda, S3, APIGateway, IVS)
- knowledge of relational Database modeling, migrations, querying
- previously worked with Sequelize ORM and PostgreSQL
- general Serverless architecture knowledge
- general Command line, GIT, and deployment experience
- royal English
- Culture. We care deeply about our impact on the ones around us, look at failure as a way to grow, and cherish results over effort.
- Mentorship. We will provide you with possibilities to learn and develop professionally.
- Work environment. You can work remotely with occasional visits to our offices in Ljubljana and Vienna.
- Work ethic. We don't believe in 15 hours workdays and actively encourage work-life balance.
- Contract. You are just finishing university, are a freelancer that wants to commit or you are just looking for a normal employment contract.
- Flexibility. Fully remote, hybrid, or in-office. Your choice.