This is the driving force behind all the work we do. We love to imagine things and build them the day after. We love to sit on the startup roller coaster and enjoy the ride, through the highs and the deep dives.
We spent our days between creating digital products for our clients and working on our own ventures (say hello to Pablu). You will have the opportunity to learn first hand on how to make the best out of those two worlds.
You should be someone who really enjoys trying out new technologies and is not afraid to step out of his comfort zone. You don't need to be a dev superhero but just somebody who is willing to learn all that comes your way and doesn't hide behind hers/his shadow.
We are searching for a team player that understands that success comes from working together, not alone. For somebody that is not afraid to say I don't know and ask for help.
We seek in you:
- Basic knowledge of React
- Knowledge of JSON, REST, Git
- Willingness to also work on QA
- Ability to self learn and attention to detail
- Analysis and problem-solving skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English language
- Latest technologies and industry best-practices intrigue you
- Culture. We care deeply about our impact on the ones around us, look at failure as a way to grow and cherish results over effort.
- Mentorship. We will provide you with possibilities to learn and develop professionally.
- Work environment. You can work fully remote with occasional visits to our offices in Ljubljana and Vienna.
- Work ethic. We don't believe in 15 hours work days and actively encourage work life balance.
- Contract. You are just finishing university, are a freelancer that wants to commit or you are just looking for a normal employment contract.
- Flexibility. 20h-40h per week.